Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WIBN Wednesday - Boots!


Ahh... it's almost time for fall fashion. I'm SO glad I will be a "normal" shape so I can wear some of the lovely offerings this year!

Wouldn't it be nice to have feet of a normal size also... meaning, less than a small watermelon... so I could work it in some of these boots? Thank goodness those feet will start to de-swell soon. There are just too many cute styles to pass up!

WAY too many styles... check out the plaid... the details... this year I am saying 'yes' to last year's booties trend. I'm not above it!


P.S. Be on the lookout for the September fall fashion post in the next two days!!

4 comments:

  1. FIrst pair, upper left, those are so mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the opposites - bottom right hand corner. Military boots in gray suede? Yes please. With a beautiful wool overcoat. I am starved for fashion right now my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these shoes. Every time I have any extra money, I always buy shoes, but never clothes. It's getting ridiculous. Pretty soon I'll be wearing cute shoes with a towel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I am trying to find the plaid ones and the grey suede military ones. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails