Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lagging


Feeling a bit bad for a) not posting any pics of my own clothing over the last week and b) not even mentioning NY fashion week! For now, I've got a few from the spring Etro show. More of my own later... busy days lately, folks, and not much time for fashion... :(

If you're not familiar, Etro is known for elegant pieces and pattern, pattern, pattern. I am a graphic lover, so I was instantly drawn to them. This collection looks toned down, color-wise, but still every bit as sophisticated as previous years. I love that they have a lot of separates, too, and not just gowns. That is what makes them user-friendly to me.

What do you think of my friend Etro?


See what I mean about the patterns?



My favorite. What do you think about obis - or in this case, faux-bis?

1 comment:

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails