Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Polyvore Obsession

What is better than an endless closet that holds everything your heart desires and takes up zero space? The answer is so obviously NOTHING!

Polyvore is a great tool/game once you get the hang of it. Do I have the complete hang of it? Nah. But I have learned to save everything that catches my eye, and put outfits together at a later time (kind of like a puzzle) instead of searching for that one perfect skirt, then the perfect jacket, etc.

A bonus is that polyvore is available at work - why why why do they let me do that, I wonder? And by "let me do that" I mean, I keep polyvore open for awhile so I can create on it during slow times, and when no one's looking.

Here's my latest creation, entitled "Yellow & Blue done four ways." I guess I would call these (from left to right): downtown sophisticate, neuvo boho, 30s meets modern and jungle cat. Or something like that. My favorite is the 30s meets modern. I just can't say enough good things about cloche hats.

2 comments:

  1. I need to learn how to do this. It's like shopping and creating dream outfits but it's free. I'm finding it harder and harder to find a total look in a magazine where I like all of the pieces. Wish me luck, I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Stephanie, try it! Just save everything tha catches your eye. Send me your creation when you do one- I'd love to see your picks!

    ReplyDelete

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails