Friday, July 16, 2010

Just When You Thought...


... your wardrobe was finally starting to reflect your age...

... your clothes were finally starting to fit right...

... you could find clothes in your styles readily available...


You find out you're having a baby, and it's back to the drawing board!


Ah, well. I like a challenge; isn't that why I started this little fashion blog? All right then! Prepare yourself for the new incarnation of this blog (for the next few months at least, since I'm due in October).. words that are hardly ever uttered without a snicker from those mothers gone before us...

MATERNITY FASHION!!

Seriously, stop laughing. It's possible, isn't it??!! Darn it, I'm going to try! Maybe I even look better pregnant than I do normally, huh? Huh?

You just wait and see!

Stay tuned...


Oh, until then, here's something I spotted - and only two days after I complimented the forever 21 checkout girl for their having many styles that work for maternity clothes but don't look "maternity" and are tres inexpensive -


I know, right? Forever 21 is great for basics - camis, t-shirts and sweaters - as well as having tons of accessories and fun items on the cheap. The downside? Made in China (boo!). But if you need some maternity basics and are on a major budget, they will help a lot!

And look how stylish this chick is! Who says you shouldn't wear stripes when you're pregnant; everyone knows you have a belly - they can see it - so why not wear what you like?

Those shoes though? Not so much. If you've got edema, you ain't wearin' those without a lot of discomfort. Then again, you could just wear them out and then put your feet up on something! See, totally workable!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to the maternity fashions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara Louise! It's certainly going to be interesting... no sweat pants, I swear! I may revert to leggings though. We'll see. =)

    ReplyDelete

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails