Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shower Attire

Not that kind of shower. Baby shower.

I'm getting used to this whole big belly thing (I actually kind of like it) and it's be nice to show it off, especially when I'm almost to the end.

By today's date I've gained about 20 pounds, but unfortunately the baby is only 2.2 lbs of that! Hmm.. that means I have some extra me that is simply begging to be draped in jewel-toned fabric. Right?!

Wouldn't it be nice to find juuust enough saved to splurge on a (not hand-me-down; but thank you, sisters, for the hand-me-downs!) drapy dress for said baby shower?

Ahh... we shall see..





Isn't this burnt orange color HOT??

What do you think - are bright colors good for a big ol' pregnant girl, or should I stick to black?

2 comments:

  1. Go with the color. They are all so pretty and jewel tones would look stunning against your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burnt orange is gorgeous and they all look lovely (and comfortable!)

    ReplyDelete

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails