Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 2.11.10

This is the first post. Pretty blah for a Thursday, but what can I say - it's just a Thursday!

I came to the realization that I am in need of several items in order to get some outfits together: more vests, accessories, brown boots (preferably with a flat heel) and, well, more jeans. You can't have too many. FIRE the person who says you can.

Not sure why this vest/shirt combo makes me look so busty! I'm really not busty. Seriously. I could've gotten a better shot of these fantastic boots I've had for years and remain my favorites. They have a button detail that is just so cute. My only regret is not waterproofing them first. Now they have worn spots, too. [sigh] Still love 'em.

I like this outfit for the turquoise and the vest. Great color on me and the vest really makes my waist look small.




My cat thinks I'm nuts. He's probably right!



Am I really this pale?? Also, this pic doesn't show the red of my hair which I absolutely LOVE.




Oh yeah... got these shoes off a craig's list person today. I will put up most of them for swap or sale if you want. Not the black croc pair. Those are mine =)

2 comments:

  1. You look like Joan from Mad Men in that second photo (that's a compliment!) =)

    Good luck on your fashion at work quest. I've recently gone from a city living pencil skirt, stiletto work wardrobe to a home maker in a little village in France wardrobe and I have a really difficult time getting dressed everyday. Trying to look nice but still functional for housecleaning and dog walking. Tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara Louise!
    Wow, thank you for the amazing compliment. I LOVE mad men, and of course Joan in particular. The stylizing on that show... simply perfect.

    Good luck with your new clothing switch, too. That IS a tricky one. What's the weather like there? To me dressing for the temperature is the hardest part. Keep me posted! =)

    ReplyDelete

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails