Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"You Look Like a Heart"


That is what Nic told me when he saw me getting ready to leave for work.

I'm not sure what it means exactly, but I think it was a compliment since it was preceded by an "Awww!" and a double take.

I guess it's better than being told I look like a member of Heart. Then again, if I could pull off a Stevie Nicks look for office attire I should be given a fashion medal! Come to think of it the boots are a little eighties...

But still the best purchase I've probably ever made!

I was going for oversaturated romantic, hence the ruffly shirt (one of my favorite items of clothing) and iron-gate printed shirt.


Oh yeah, and all the pink! I had several options for shoes, but went with boots in the end because they seemed to fit the theme best. Bonus: I made this necklace myself out of vintage pearls and new chains. I have a thing for chain necklaces.. You'll see them in many pictures.



Ooh, how artsy of me with all the mirrors and stuff. =)

2 comments:

  1. They're definitely a staple! What will I do when it's warm out again? I can't do with those peep toe boots - very silly!

    ReplyDelete

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails