Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DIY is Best

I'm all about making my own jewelry, clothing and embellishments. I found this site - "P.S. I Made This" - and am in love with it! She's got all sorts of clothing, accessory and decor ideas (less of these) to make on the cheap and in five steps or less.

My favorite find is this cork and push pin necklace. Doesn't it look expensive? Ahh, but it's made out of your old Pinot Noir or Zinfandel corks, cut into shorter stubs and held together on a ribbon. Architectural and sweet!

Click on the PS I MADE THIS text below photo to go to the page with the tutorial. Really, really simple. And who doesn't have some extra corks laying around? I've got a lot if you want them...


PS I MADE THIS

2 comments:

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails