Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Entry 1 1/3

What's that 1/3 all about you wonder? There are several explanations.

I'm not twenty-one anymore. Neither am I forty-one. Or sixty-one!

So, finding myself at neither a mid-life point (that's 1/2) and having the expendible income necessary for a well-stocked closet... nor young enough (that'd be 1/4) to pull of trends like the all-nautical attire, legwarmers or minis...

I reside in the 1/3 portion of my life lived thus far. And, you'd better believe there's a lot of fashion to be found in this little corner.

And I don't mean the Casual Corner.

Please don't be offended if you do shop there. ;) I'm just not mature enough for that shop yet. There are many of us who aren't, and find it difficult to find stores that give us attire both appropriate and fashionable.

There are lots of blogs like this. I know a few! I love them all, and appreciate everyone's effort. It's hard to dress like the cool ladies they are in the Ugg-sodden, leggings-clad land that is the Midwest region of our United States. I'm happy to list other fine blogs of similar ilk on my sidebar. Check 'em out for inspiration!

Just wanted to throw my own two cents and point of view into the pot. I may have some giveaways of clothes I don't care for anymore sometime. Or other contests. Mostly... I need to challenge myself to be more creative in clothing, so that more than 1/3 of my days are spent giving a hoot about what I've got on!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails