Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lights! Camera! DG$56GF#kigtrl!

By that I mean, "Stupid camera leeched all the battery juice again!" Fresh batteries make everything better and two days' outfits are posted below.

If you have cable tv, please enjoy tonight's project runway wherein the participants will act surprised that there was a "twist" to the weekly challenge, there will be much sassiness exchanged, and the runway will somehow produce another chic version of something that - hooray!- Vogue patterns will produce a r-t-w pattern for.

Can't wait! Oh, except I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it online since I don't have cable myself. Grrr...

Happily you can enjoy this photo from a polyvore user. Yup, I definitely want every item pictured!

3 comments:

  1. OK, Polyvore- seems youve figured it out. And you have posted "my" shoes.
    I need this entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know, I want to pose in this dress. Hmm... should I try to get sponsors? Ha!
    Grey and ruffles and black belt and shoes.. [sigh]

    ReplyDelete

This fashionable follower said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails